Midland Trailers, the leading manufacturer of gravel trailers, is now accepting employment applications. There are many reasons to work here, including a friendly atmosphere, state of the art equipment, as well as many extra benefits, Including: competitive wages, medical benefits (Blue Cross), company matched pension plan, prescription eye-wear program.
We are a team orientated company, willing to train employees who come with a positive attitude and are willing to work and adapt in a growing and progressive company.
Midland Mfg Ltd
Midland is a leading gravel trailer manufacturer currently accepting applications for full time Welders.
We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits package and a pension plan.
If you have experience as a welder, and have the desire to grow within a progressive organization, please submit your resume by mail, fax or email to:
Midland Mfg Ltd
Rosenort, MB R0G 1W0
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Midland Manufacturing Ltd. is a North American leader in the manufacture of dump trailers and bodies. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented and passionate individual to join our team as a Purchaser in Rosenort, MB.
- Source both new and existing components
- Participate in the supplier quality management process
- Supplier relationship management
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Participate in cost reduction and quality improvement initiatives
- Negotiate supplier pricing, terms and delivery
- Manage inventory of raw materials and components
- Initiate improvements to inventory planning
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Participate in freight management
- 2+ years related job experience is preferred but willing to train the right person
- Post-secondary education in a related field is considered an asset
- Strong technical and mechanical aptitude
- Aptitude using the Microsoft Office suite of products
We offer competitive compensation in addition to an attractive benefits package.
Applications are available online at www.midlandtrailers.com/employment.
Interested applicants should apply by sending their application and resume to email@example.com , mailing it to Midland Manufacturing Ltd., Box 249, Rosenort, MB, R0G 1W0, or by dropping it off in person at 36 Main Street in Rosenort, MB.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.